Little Lemos is the size of a raspberry! Although I can't feel anything yet, (s)he is moving a ton and wiggling fingers and toes! My baby has toes! :o)
Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.
On another note, we're looking forward to our long weekend....Jon is off Friday and Monday...I'm off Monday Woo! Plans for the weekend? Since Saturday is my 29th BIRTHDAY (wow...) I'll be enjoying a pedicure with my sister and mom...maybe lunch...and then a lovely massage :o)
As for Valentine's Day...Jon and I are looking forward to this comedy show with Adam & Steph! Should be tons of fun!!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you spend it with those you love.


Yay! 2 months down already. Your little raspberry is growing fast!
ReplyDelete