Monday, May 17, 2010

21 weeks (and 4 days!)

Behind again...but what's new, I guess....

Little has grown a lot the past couple of weeks....she is now the size of a banana and about 1 pound!  I know that this says 12.7 oz, but like I said, I'm behind, so now she's bigger :o)
Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you want your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch

 I need to take some more belly pictures....holy moly.  Yep, I'm pregnant.  For a while I was getting stares from people who couldn't really tell....well, today I had two different people ask when I'm due....so, apparently I'm not JUST looking fat. 

I think I'm going to start cleaning out the baby's room this weekend, with the help of my wonderful mom and sister!  I'm very excited :o)  I'll be posting pictures of the progress!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see the belly pics! Or you could come visit Ryan and I can see in person. =)

    ReplyDelete