Monday, May 31, 2010

(Almost) 6 month belly pics!

I got a new camera today...so I thought I'd test it out....

Here's the belly, 6 months this Thursday!
And we (well, Jon..) had been working in her bedroom.....and it's SO cute!  Don't mind the kitty stuff...and junk still in the closet...and Ernie thinks we've remolded for him :o)
And I've been crafting.....

Here is her butterfly mobile :o)  Odd angle...once it's hung from the ceiling I'll take a better picture...
And closet organizers...with lots of clothes already!
And cute little hanging things for the wall...
 I guess I've been busy :o)

OH!  And Jon finally felt her kick yesterday!  I was so excited!  It was a really strong one.  My mom got to feel her last night too.  So neat.  Today she has been kicking so strong.  It's unreal, and so fun.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable room - and love all the crafts you've made!!!!! They look professional!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute wall hangings and I absolutely love the butterfly mobile. She'll have the most adorable room ever!

    ReplyDelete