Okay people....I'm giving you 15 more days to vote, boy or girl! I scheduled our big ultrasound for Thursday, April 22 and I CAN'T WAIT! I'll be 18 weeks on the dot. The girl tried to tell me that it was a little early...but I convinced her! Plus, she said that if they don't get all the measurements that they need they'll just schedule me for a followup ultrasound. Sounds good to me!
So today was my 16 week appointment, approximately. Everything looked good! Blood pressure was good....we heard the heartbeat again, so awesome. And then my doctor proceeded to tell me that I have gained 7 lbs. WHAT!? No. Apparently she was including the 6 lbs that I lost from morning sickness, plus one that I've actually gained. So, I told her that I'm not counting the weight that I lost...she said okay. So, I've officially gained 1 lb since I've been pregnant. Jeeze. I'm pretty nervous now because I know that 1 lb will soon turn to 10, 11, 12.....20.....
So anyway, vote people! Currently it looks like girl is ahead at 7 to 2...and I'm one of those 2 boy votes :o)
We shall see soon!!

You know what I voted for!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on only 1 lb! You're doing so great. =)