Hopefully the little one will cooperate and tell us what it is on Thursday so I can stop calling it IT!
We've been playing the name game a little more lately...let me tell you, it's HARD! I never thought I'd have trouble choosing a baby name, but I don't want to pick the wrong one!
This week the baby is about the size of a large onion. It's heart is pumping about 25 ounces of blood per day. I had a short doctor's appointment on Thursday and the heartbeat was high 150's, low 160's....girl?
Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.
This looks like it's going to be another busy week. Hopefully Thursday will come quick!
On a side note....I've been joking that I'm running to the bathroom 25 times per day....well, I actually counted yesterday....28. That doesn't included the 3 times between 12AM and 6AM. MOVE UP LITTLE ONE, PLEASE!!
On a side note....I've been joking that I'm running to the bathroom 25 times per day....well, I actually counted yesterday....28. That doesn't included the 3 times between 12AM and 6AM. MOVE UP LITTLE ONE, PLEASE!!


Aww - I just realized you have a blog! Congrats on your pregnancy - how exciting! I'm excited to hear what the sex is - I voted girl :)
ReplyDelete