So....here it is...the belly @ 15 weeks, 3 days! It's beginning to have it's own identity..
And I can't believe I'm going to post this one...but I'm finding that modesty pretty much goes out the window when you're pregnant...and I really don't care because...I'm growing a baby! :o)
Yay for baby bumps...I love them :) I am almost 18 weeks...but I feel like my baby bump is bigger than it is suppose to be...but you look great. Totally braver than me...I haven't gotten the courage to post the bare stomach photo :)
Very cute! You're not showing too much yet, but there's definitely a little bump there! I think between weeks 15 and 20 is when I really started to gain the weight and develop the obvious baby bump. You look great!
You're too cute!!!! Baby bump looks awesome! And more power to ya on the bare belly pic. I will probably take them starting soon... we'll see if I'm brave enough to post them!!!
Yay for baby bumps...I love them :) I am almost 18 weeks...but I feel like my baby bump is bigger than it is suppose to be...but you look great. Totally braver than me...I haven't gotten the courage to post the bare stomach photo :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute! You're not showing too much yet, but there's definitely a little bump there! I think between weeks 15 and 20 is when I really started to gain the weight and develop the obvious baby bump. You look great!
ReplyDeleteYou're too cute!!!! Baby bump looks awesome! And more power to ya on the bare belly pic. I will probably take them starting soon... we'll see if I'm brave enough to post them!!!
ReplyDelete