Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tomorrow is the big day! And 18 weeks pregnant!

Tomorrow is our BIG ultrasound!  I'm SO excited and very anxious.  I'm really nervous that this little one will be stubborn and we won't be able to see if it's a he or she...I'll still be so happy to just see the baby, but lets hope we get the big news!

At this point it looks like the vote is 5 BOY 11 GIRL!  I go back and forth all the time.  Today, again, I'm thinking boy :o)  Everyone asks me what I want.  I want whatever is in there. Honestly :o)  Jon is getting excited too...he won't even guess what it is.  Hopefully we shall soon see!

The last ultrasound that I had baby was about the size of a plum...only 2 inches and half an ounce.  Tomorrow I'll be 18 weeks and Little is the size of a sweet potato, about 5-6 inches and 6-7 ounces!  A lot has changed in 6 weeks!
Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon. 

I have slept terribly (or haven't even slept) for the past two nights.  I'm guessing tonight will be more of the same....but probably from anticipation!  I hope tomorrow goes by fast!  Can't wait to see you again baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment