Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.
I read yesterday that the baby can now sense light, even though the eyelids are still fused shut. It said that if I shine a flashlight on my belly, the baby would move away from the light. I told Jon that I wanted to try that, to see if I could feel it move (because I can't wait!)..and he laughed at me. He thinks I'm so weird. I guess he'll never understand how exciting it is to know that there is another person growing inside you. I don't think I'm so weird :o)
Today is Good Friday. And today is also an unpaid-forced-furlough day. Oh well, what can you do...I'll never complain about a 3-day weekend, that's for sure! Today will include (window) shopping with a lovely co-worker, lunch and maybe a movie....and then a jump start on weekend chores, maybe.
Oh, on one last note...I've had me second baby dream....actually, I don't think that I ever wrote about my first....
The first dream was about 3 weeks ago...we found out that it was a GIRL! And then Jon ran away to Sweden. Maybe he went to Sweden because it was a girl? :o)
And the second dream was 2 nights ago...I felt the baby move and then looked down at my stomach to see a bulge and a little hand pushing through. It had 6 fingers! And it was a GIRL!
So 2 dreams, both girl. This is making me second guess the feeling I've had all along of BOY. In just a couple short/long weeks we'll hopefully know for sure! I'm so excited!!


Not crazy at all! I read that a couple weeks, and really wanted to do it. Then I realized I'd have to get up off the couch to get a flashlight, and that was the end of that thought! :-)
ReplyDeleteI agree on the belly thing.... mine's just getting rounder, but I started with some fluff, so it's less noticeable than the super-skinny gals! :-)
Enjoy your three day weekend!