Thursday, March 4, 2010

I know...it's reaaallly early...

...but I can't resist.  Okay, who am I kidding...I've been pre-shopping since waayyyy before the little bun was in the oven.  Nursery ideas :o)  Here we go.

Boy first because, well, 1.  I still think it's a boy.  2. I have found tons more bedding sets that I like for boys than girls.

I LOVE this one.  I just found it a couple of days ago and it's absolutely adorable.
And this one has been a favorite for sometime
And this one is pretty darn cute too
I always thought I'd end up with cars or something, knowing Jon...but these darn animals are so cute.

Now, girls...yeah, this one's harder....I haven't seen anything that I just absolutely love...

This one's cute
And this one I do like
And actually, I do love this one...but I don't think that I could do it....and I know my reason is dumb, but...if I had a girl and didn't decorate in pink...I would be sad!

So...opinions?  I'd ask Jon, but he really doesn't care :o)

3 comments:

  1. I love all the boy bedding you picked out!
    I do feel like the car theme is so expected...but Adam chose it for us so I'm going with it. But I love your options! Too bad, since you're having a girl. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldn't be normal if you weren't shopping already, especially if your related to mom and me! So I love 1 and 2 for a boy and the last one for a girl, even though it's not pink we can still paint the room pink! One week! SOOO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this will post for me...

    My vote would be for the 1st boy choice and the 2nd girl choice.

    If you arent 100% in love with these girl choices I would say keep looking because i think pink is in your future ;).. just google baby bedding a ton of places should come up.

    ReplyDelete