Sunday, March 14, 2010

Our annual post-Valentine's Day dinner at Horatio's

This is the 3rd year of our annual post-Valentine's Day dinner at Horatio's, a DELICIOUS restaurant at the San Leandro Marina.  Each year Jon and I, my sister Krista and her husband Bobby, my brother Brian and his wife April, and our friends Adam and Steph plan a dinner at this restaurant.  It was so much fun, as always.
And the food!  Well, it's always so good....and of course I had to take pictures!

And the desserts!  I'll admit that I tasted some of each :o) 

The key-lime pie is my absolute favorite and it's to die for!
And creme brule'...so rich!
Somehow I missed sampling this one...
This is a night that I definitely look forward to every year.  I'm so glad and so blessed we are able to do this, even if it is only once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment